Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I LIVE IN A COUNTRY

I live in a country where everything works,
Where nothing is broken and nobody talks.
I live in a country like Utopia,
For all men are equal in Zootopia.

I live in a country where crime is fought,
Where freedom with money cannot be bought,
Where criminals are placed behind bars,
And nobody treats them like movie stars.

I live in a country where the best are chosen,
And the rivers of snow are never frozen,
Where education is the prime factor,
And teachers do not have to form factions.

I live in a country with limited resources,
Where everything is harnessed by ticking boxes,
Where everything is managed through efficiency,
And nothing is lost through deficiency.

I live in a country where we mine our own products,
Where we export the finest, and not crude products,
Where talent moves not because of drain,
But everyone comes to make a name.

I live in a country where everything works,
Where everything is perfect, and nothing sucks,
A country like Utopia,
For all men are equal in Zootopia.


Tokede Opeyemi,
6th April, 2022.

2 comments:

  1. Zootopia... Where everything works and all men are equal🤗

    ReplyDelete

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...