Thursday, July 22, 2021

THE SONG OF TES

 Dear woman with a beautiful soul

What is it that ails you so?

I've searched for you in far places

Are you passing through some difficult stages?

She said: It's a long story I hardly can tell

But the road is long, said I, please do tell

Last time I saw you, I could tell

There was something wrong, so pray tell


And she uttered to me a parable

You see, I went hunting with a friend

To better our chances, we hunted the same

Indeed, we were fair hunters of game.


But things took a turn for the worse

I thought we were friends, whatever that was

She left the hunt and turned on me

Left the hunt and turned on me

Took the gun and turned on me

Used as bait, she turned on me

I became the hunted, it dawned on me..


My heart was full, it nearly burst!

My soul was grieved, it nearly burst!

Overflowing with pain, I nearly burst!

So I stayed away from Mount Zion

Finding solace in a dark room

God sees my heart, he knows I'm mad

I'll stay away, my heart is bad.


And I stayed away for two whole weeks

Went to church for a few more tweaks

God heard my cry and made me whole

My heart was lifted, I got a touch

Don't want to be angry anymore

Don't want to be in pain anymore

My God is faithful, he heard my cry

My heard is lifted, he heard me cry!


O, that God's people were not chameleons!

O, that they were as real as on Mount Zion!

But I'll keep my counsel to myself,

For at the end of days, the Lord knows his own..









8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You've given me great encouragement and motivation to carry on. Thank you so kindly

      Delete
    2. Wow!! I mean wow, that was all you?

      Delete
    3. Yes, yes and yes please! 😇🤗🤗 Thank you so kindly! 😭😭 but pls I'm at a loss here, don't know who this is.. pls help a brother out..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I see you bro. Star boy 😂😋😋. Thanks bro, thank you very much

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much 😇💕❣️

      Delete

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...