I searched the four corners of the wind I listened hard, I heard the birds sing I saw them take to flight and fly free I saw power in their wholesome wings I went deep down the ocean depths The primordial power of the earth I felt Was ever so majestic the deeper I went Words fail to capture the essence I climbed the mountains of the highest peaks Caught the sunrise on the tallest trees Saw so much beauty that I couldn't breathe Saw greatness that made my heart to freeze In high spirits, but my energy spent Still seeking answers, but I couldn't make a dent I searched the secrets of the seven seas I was put to bed by the gentle breeze It doesn't matter if I spend my last cent These answers are worth more per every cent Yet on my strength I can't depend To the grace of God, I must defer For in the fire, I found no answer In the earthquake, I heard no response In the thunder, there was no reply But in the g...
Comments
Post a Comment