Saturday, January 8, 2022

I FOUND STRENGTH IN GREAT REJECTION

Found strength in great rejection

But hoping I don't run out of time

All my needs does God provide

Of his blessings, I don't deny


Poverty so deep, I can't afford,

I'll rather pay the price of Life

I saw life from the end of the world

Walked through the eye of the storm

What is man if not a worm?

Blessings like the rising sun


Head in the clouds like a spoilt brat

Joy-seeking the thrill of the next chat

Going through the "time" like a zombie

Walking down the road in my device


Say I found strength in great rejection

Hoping I don't run out of time

All my needs does God provide

Of his blessings, I don't deny..


©el iyanu



No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...