Wednesday, November 22, 2023

MARY HAD SOME LITTLE WORDS

On this special day, I wanted to take a moment to send you my warmest birthday wishes. You have played such an incredible role in my  life, and I can't express enough how grateful I am to have you as an elder brother figure.

From the very beginning, you have been there for me, guiding me through life's ups and downs as only a true brother would. Your kindness, support, and unwavering presence have been a source of strength and inspiration for me, and for that, I want to thank you wholeheartedly.

You have been a pillar of support for me. Your wisdom, guidance, and friendly advice have been invaluable, and I genuinely cherish the bond that we share. You have opened your heart and embraced our family, making our lives brighter and richer.

Today, as we celebrate your birthday, I hope you know how much you mean to us. You have not only touched our lives with your love and care but have become an integral part of our family. Your generosity, sense of humor, and genuine character have left an indelible mark on us all.
I know this is coming late, I'm so sorry 😔

I wish you a day filled with joy, laughter, and all the blessings that life can offer. May every moment be as special as the cherished memories you have given us. May the upcoming year be filled with success, good health, and happiness.

You have shown us what it truly means to be a big brother, and we are forever grateful for your presence in our lives. Here's to many more years of celebrating your special day, and to the continued love and bond we share as family.

Happy birthday, 🥳 🎉 🥳 🎉 brother!

With love and warmest wishes,

Happy birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🎉🥳🥳
Corper Sir
I stand attention sir

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...