Saturday, January 21, 2023

STUNNING

So, I say

I wanna hear the story

She said it's fine 

But her eyes are blurry


Sha has no ordinary mind

Filled to the brim like a lorry

Overflowing with calm

But she thinks it's funny


And it's funny

Can't help but laugh

Cos it's funny

Yeah, I said it's stunning!


She can't help but smile

It's funny—

Like sunrise on clear water

It's stunning


It's funny

Mind on fire

Heart is placid

It's stunning


Beautiful garbage

'Make you smile

Look at the sky

It's stunning


It's sunny, it's funny

Look at you smiling, it's funny

It's nothing but stunning,

Yeah, it's definitely stunning


Alas, my friend,

You're stunning!


© el-iyanu




For my friend, Rahma. She asked me how I do it. How she said something, and I wrote nice things about it. I told her it's God's gift, and so are people like her. Big ups "og."



2 comments:

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...