Thursday, May 12, 2022

LAS LAS (NA GOD SURE PASS)

I remember some great men we could die for,

Some others, we'll never forget.

But what we heard,

Even they, had their dark side.


Some holy men you get close to,

Then realise they're men too.

I remember needing a word,

But the man of God had a flight to board.


I also remember,

Another I bothered so much,

But, once, he had a place to be,

I thought to myself, but God is ever there.


Las las, na God sure pass,

And I know how quickly I get tired of people.

At the end of the day, man may disappoint,

But God is ever sure!


© el-iyanu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...