Friday, March 4, 2022

WOW!









BULLETPROOF VERSE 3

Kante:
You're so cold, but now I know
And you try to help, that I know
I'll pick up the pieces and grow
But up to you, I won't show

If you're ready, you'll come home
From east or west or where you roamed
I'll take a vacation; travel to Rome

Didn't do all that for you to love
Did it for you because I loved
But now, for me to prove my worth?

If you're in love, you'll show up
Please don't tell me to shut up
You left me, but like yeast, I'll come up

People keep asking me: what's up
But I just want them to shut up!
I'm dealing with things I never thought,
Don't forget we never fought.


Shore-Nice: 
You make me happy 
And you make me sad — all at once!
Memories with you are bittersweet all together!

You are just like the devil 
You give me little and you take much 
You rekindle my little heart with love 
Just for you to shatter my world 

You came to my life for a little while;
It felt like heaven
Only for you to give me scar forever
A scar that I still recovering from!

It's funny how certain people claim to love you 
Without evidence of love to show
Without evidence of love to prove
Love has action, but yours is just a reaction
To the circumstances around us.

I'm yet to recover 
From the scars you gave me 
But here I am 
Still reminiscing how real it felt. 
With tears in my eyes, 
I'm a victim of loving the devil 
When I thought you were an angel..

3rd March, 2022.


Shore told me he wasn't expecting a twist when I sent him Vashti's verse. He read and responded to the scene. It's a beautiful story with more twists, something we've seen and will see happening around our world. If you'll like to join the story, you know where I'll be.


Yours truly,
Iyanu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...