Tuesday, March 15, 2022

ANATOMY FEVER

 Anatomy fever, your bone is a lever, just dey make me shiver, fever, lever, anatomy fever

Anatomy fever, mo fi ikanra leave am

Shiver, diva, anatomy fever, lever, leave am, I don enter free verse, anatomy fever, my glory no go re-verse, diva, singer, I don tire read am

Shiver, diva, anatomy fever!


© el-iyanu


Anatomy and Physiology has to be one of the most difficult courses I've encountered. Just took time out to vent some after completing the course and scaling through. Had some help from Tizaa who posed the question of making a song about the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...