Sunday, November 28, 2021

MOTHER IS A DEITY

Mother is a deity

But God is the greatest..


Pay homage to the God of men

Bow your heads you sons of men

Praise the King, the God who lives

Hail your mother, God's own queen


The price she pays above all

Prays so hard you don't fall

Stands so strong like a brick wall

God is the greatest

But mother is a deity


I wonder where she finds the energy

To keep it all together in synergy

She has no work-allergy

Mother is divine

No long strategy


I take one moment to bless my mum

O God, hear the prayers of her son

Adding it all together in love

At the end of days, a great sum!


For God is the greatest

But mother is divine

Mother is a deity

And God is the greatest!


And I take a moment 

To honour the men

Who swallow their pride

And in integrity remain..


But mother is a deity

And God is the greatest!


© el-iyanu

2 comments:

  1. My Mother
    The wonder woman
    In whom is found no guile
    Only service.
    Finder of that which appears to be lost.

    My mother is worthy of honour and honour her I will, every time.

    Mother is a deity
    God is the greatest

    ReplyDelete

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...