Wednesday, November 3, 2021

LIMITS

 Don't like it when people cross their limits

Like we're friends, but don't cross your limits

I may be patient but have my limits

Not saying a word, but you've crossed the limits


We showed them our place

They kept showing their face

Keep turning up whenever you like

I know for a fact that something's up


Saw it in your face the last time we saw

Your sly smile, like what you take me for?

But your ways I can't reform.


Each time you draw close, I detest you more

You're doing fine, how'd you survive before?

Mother's heart is golden, you can be sure 

She speaks to me, you can be sure


You took your troubles and went to her 

Like one friend before you, my gentle sir

Don't be like that, my gentle sir


A quiet message I sent him loud and clear

I may have to do the same for you, I fear

And I came to detest you, my friend.


Always taking, never give

When you're around, I ain't free

And I came to detest you, my friend..






No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...