Tuesday, November 23, 2021

IYANUOLUWA (A Miracle to Mankind) by Dasho Elizabeth

  



A loyal friend

A man who pays attention

Don't have many friends

But many call him friend


His smiles brightens your day

And his attitudes keeps you out of worries

Charismatic and respectful

He knows honour

He's a gift amongst men


Good with skills

Best when teaching the skills

A man made me cherish Tennis

Cause he never gets tired of teaching me

when the course seems difficult

He made tennis fun


Even when I didn't understand it

He guided me through

Motivations and encouragement

Had no choice but to learn it


I call him my coach

 indeed he his

incredible, loving and great

The sport field has always been fun

Yes fun with IYANUOLUWA


You are a miracle to mankind

You are to me 

Thanks for making sport fun 

Thanks for cheering me up 

Thanks for looking out for me 

I'm grateful

I'm glad I'm your friend 

Happy belated birthday

IYANUOLUWA.


©Dasho Elizabeth




Composed by Comrade Dasho Elizabeth Adeola, currently a 300 Level Health Education student of the Lagos State University, LASU. She's a dear friend and sister, and her words are kindly tailored and fit to a tee. She truly took out time to measure me. I'm perhaps not as patient sometimes (lol!) But this means a lot to me. Thank you kindly Dasho, I am amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...