Monday, May 16, 2022

RETHINKING

You know how in life you have a rethink?
Then you go on to rethink the things you rethink?
You soak in the moment and take a pause,
And consider the results of your thoughts.

In a way, I've become meaner than I was,
And in a way, I've also become soft.
Life can be stressful and tough,
But we grow like diamonds in the rough.

I wonder if I haven't gone too far,
And some may think I'm lost from afar;
I've embraced different things so far,
And from a lot of things, I've gone afar.

Wisdom is the great principle,
And love is the greater,
To live my life without any trouble,
And happiness ever after.

So, I rethink the things I rethought,
To be sure of what I do, because
Life goes so fast, sometimes, it recoils—
And to balance love with wisdom,
And to balance love with wisdom,
And to balance love with wisdom...

© el-iyanu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...