Saturday, May 14, 2022

INDESTRUCTIBLE

Went to the ends of the earth,

Came back hurt,

But by no means destroyed.


Pain is a distant reminder,

That God is a faithful friend:

From beginning to end,

God is a faithful friend.


Even when sorrows never end,

God is a faithful friend;

An atom of God's faithfulness,

I'm indestructible, friend.


I went through hell and back,

But through it all, God had my back—

Even when the Enemy made me a target,

I was hurt, but by no means destroyed.


An atom of God's favour,

In the light of Christ, my Saviour,

Not by might or by power,

But the grace of God per hour.


God, who raised Christ from death,

Keeps me from the Enemy's snare:

For though I stared down the barrel of death,

God raised me from the dirt,

I'm indestructible, friend.


© el-iyanu



No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE IS A WALKING STICK

The old man trusts his body   to a piece of metal or wood Not as his god or anything  But as a prop to hold him up The injured man does the ...